Fiji Suva Mission

Fiji Suva Mission
July 2009 - December 2010

Nasinu 1st Ward

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Christmas Sewing Projects and More

At Christmas Time Sister Erickson and Sister made pillow cases to give to all the missionaries. A total of 150. We decided to make Christmas Table Cloths for the Big Christmas dinner. 14 in all. We made us Sulu's to match the table cloths and a Sash so Elder Seare could match us. Just before Christmas Elder Seare bought me a sewing machine. I made Pillow Cases for Each of the Taitos all of our Grandkids. And a few more for whoever. Bedspreads with matching pillow cases/shams for both of our bedrooms. I made ties out of Tapa material to give all the men in the Service Center that have helped us so much. I also made White on White, print ties that could be worn in the temple as well as Envelope for temple clothing packets. I have had so much fun creating and sewing. Our most recent project was Rice Hot Packs.