Fiji Suva Mission

Fiji Suva Mission
July 2009 - December 2010

Nasinu 1st Ward

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sister Seare's Sewing Projects


I have had so much fun creating and making all of these projects. A great way to unwind after a stressful day or week. I have made White Ties and Envelopes for temple clothing packets out of a beautiful White on White Floral Fijian pattern.

Pillow Cases for Missionaries, The Taito Family,
Grandkids and more. I think I lost count how
many but they are fun to make.

Bedspread and Pillow Case Shams for spare
bedroom.

Bedspread with Pillow Case Shams for our Bed!
My personal Favorite!

Ties made from the Traditional Fijian Tapa print. For the men in the Service Center that have been sooooo helpful and patient with us as we have stumbled through all we have needed to learn and do since we have been here. I don't know what we, especially Dave, would have done without them.